St. Columba’s College relocated to its current site in South County Dublin in 1847. Many of its buildings date from this period. Over the years Lee McCullough (now LMC Consulting Engineers) provided structural engineering services to this client – projects completed include the renovation of the Argyle Building (2005), the Cadogan Building and the Warden’s House (2007). Recent works include the provision of a new firefighting ring main and the construction of 4 new staff houses.
Client: St Columbas College
Architects: Michael Mohan Architects
LMC Engineers: Norman Irvine and Frank Lee